Today’s blog post is an easy-to-make liver cake recipe that I found years ago and I’d like to share with all dog owners. If you’re looking for a special treat for your pet and are not squeamish about handling raw meat, this is one recipe you must try. It uses natural ingredients, it’s healthy and works wonders as a recall treat. What more could you want?
So here is how to make liver cake:
- 250 g liver
- 125 g self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Chop the liver into small pieces.
- Mash the liver in a food processor
- Add the flour, eggs and garlic.
- Mix everything together.
- Place mixture in a greased tray or cake tin.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees C (gas mark 4) for approximately 30 minutes.
- When ready, remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Then simply cut the cake into small squares, split into bags and place in the freezer for future use.